Reasons to be excited!
* I'm excited because the sun is out today, and it does actually feel like Spring! I can't wait to see the cherry blossoms!
* I'm off to Osaka tomorrow for a long weekend of sumo watching, temple hopping in Kyoto, aquarium exploring, ferris-wheel riding, and general good times!
* I'm off to Tokyo next Friday to meet up with my friend Zeenat from home. I have so many ideas for things for us to do, and I really cannot wait to explore the weird and wonderful things we're going to find ; maid cafes, game centres, drinking in the Lost in Translation bar, people watching in Harajuku, strolling through Ueno Park, getting up early for the fish market, and much much more...including heaps of karaoke crooning!
* I'm looking forward to the next 4 and a bit months in Japan, can't wait for all the parties, bbqs, and fun that the warmer weather will bring!
* I am also really looking forward to going home! I can't wait to see England again. I can't wait to see my new house and bedroom, and pick out a cool colour scheme for it! Oh yeah, and I suppose it will be nice to see my family and friends again!! Haha!
* I'm looking forward to September, when I hope to be living in Prague for a month, studying for my CELTA...this is all dependent on me being able to afford it, and the school actually accepting me on their course!! Fingers crossed for both!
* I'm excited about after September, when I have no clue what I'll be doing! I'm hoping to find a tefl job in Europe...but which country...hmmm...who knows!
* I'm excited because it's Friday! :-)
* I'm off to Osaka tomorrow for a long weekend of sumo watching, temple hopping in Kyoto, aquarium exploring, ferris-wheel riding, and general good times!
* I'm off to Tokyo next Friday to meet up with my friend Zeenat from home. I have so many ideas for things for us to do, and I really cannot wait to explore the weird and wonderful things we're going to find ; maid cafes, game centres, drinking in the Lost in Translation bar, people watching in Harajuku, strolling through Ueno Park, getting up early for the fish market, and much much more...including heaps of karaoke crooning!
* I'm looking forward to the next 4 and a bit months in Japan, can't wait for all the parties, bbqs, and fun that the warmer weather will bring!
* I am also really looking forward to going home! I can't wait to see England again. I can't wait to see my new house and bedroom, and pick out a cool colour scheme for it! Oh yeah, and I suppose it will be nice to see my family and friends again!! Haha!
* I'm looking forward to September, when I hope to be living in Prague for a month, studying for my CELTA...this is all dependent on me being able to afford it, and the school actually accepting me on their course!! Fingers crossed for both!
* I'm excited about after September, when I have no clue what I'll be doing! I'm hoping to find a tefl job in Europe...but which country...hmmm...who knows!
* I'm excited because it's Friday! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home