Where in the world?

Monday, March 06, 2006

A Monday morning ego boost!

These are some of the messages my first years wrote to me in the final question of the OC1 test

"I hope the next grade will study OC with Roren teacher. But that's too bad. It's not reallity."

"I didn't like English for 3 years. But I speak English a little. Because I didn't speak English. Now I can speak English a little. So, I like English! Thank you!"

"Thank you Ms Louren for a year. I learned many many pretious. I don't far away. Very interesting. Be careful helth."

"Thank you for teaching English. You are nice hair and nice stile. Good bye Roren."

"Thank you for your good teaching. You taught me not only English but also something important else. You are a very good teacher in the earth."

"I want to say 'thank you'. You has been kind woman since I came to this school. You are good teacher. Everyone loves you. I love your smile. Always don't remember your cute smile."

"Thank you for teaching. We often made you tired, sorry! But we love you." (Yep, she's right...that class was sooo noisy!!)

"Lauren, thank you for to give us the wonderful classes. I learned to enjoy speaking English. You are very nice and beautiful person. I was happy that I could meet you. You are the best teacher I like in this school. Thank you and see you again!" (Love this one, and from a really great kid, Mr Tamayama)

I love this job! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 am, Blogger Kat said…

    kawaiii!! Soneones in the running for "most dedicated ALT" ~_^
    by the way, youve been blog-tagged! chesck my blog for details X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home