Where in the world?

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Food glorious food!

Well, I had a mental list of everything I wanted to eat while I was back home, and apart from an Indian curry, I managed to tick everything off that list! :

- Pizza Express (twice...lasagne on one trip, American pizza on the other. Dough balls on both!)
- Full English breakfast (minus the egg of course!)
- Roast beef
- Roast lamb
- Roast chicken (with sausage!)
- Fish and Chips
- Meat and Potato pie
- Steak pasty
- Hot sausage roll
- Cajun chicken at Oscars
- Chinese takeaway
- Lamb grill, chips and peas
- Lauren and Mum's world famous buffet (buffie!)
- Fajitas
- Great sandwiches (the new deli in York, 'Mr Penny's Deli' is great)
- Cottage pie
- Sausage and mash

I sound like a real pig....but hey ho, I was at home, so I had to eat all my home comfort foods! It just had to be done! Now Im back in Japan, Im gonna start being a healthy bunny, and leave the land of meat and potatoes behind for another year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home